Our professional and friendly specialists have years of experience in their hands and are always ready to find solutions to your health and fertility concerns. We have a complete team of doctors specialised in infertility, onco-gynaecology and other obstetrical and gynaecological treatments.
Alpha IVF Group's Scientific Board
Professor Emeritus Bruno Lunenfeld
- World pioneer in the development & deployment of human menopausal gonadotrophin (HMG) for the treatment of infertility (from 1961)
- All patients undergoing IVF who use HMG such as Gonal-F, Puregon, Menopur and Humog are indebted to this towering pioneer of fertility treatment .
Professor Emeritus Alan Trounson
- Pioneered the world’s first human IVF pregnancy (1973). He was also the first in the world to achieve a pregnancy following freeze-thaw of embryos and pioneered the early development in cryopreservation of embryos and blastocysts.
- Prof Alan Trounson is also a pioneer in embryo biopsy & In-Vitro Maturation (IVM).
Dr. John Keith
- Co-created the world’s first structured training manual for embryologists.
- Dr Keith also co-created the world’s first professional body for embryologists, that is, the Association of Clinical Embryologists (ACE).
Dr. Masashige Kuwayama
- Developed Cryotop® which is currently the most commonly used cryopreservation method in most fertility centres around the world.
- Developed the Cryotech® freezing method, the only freezing method that gives 100% post-thaw survival rate.
Our clinical embryologists work alongside the clinicians and are responsible for the retrieval and micromanipulation of egg and sperm cells. Their expertise are vital for the creation and development of healthy embryos. They perform IVF procedures, maintain optimal laboratory conditions and provide timely updates to the patients.
Our qualified nurses will assist you in all fertility matters as well as other gynaecological and obstetrical problems. They understand the emotionally-demanding situations that patients encounter during fertility treatments and are always ready to provide information, affirmation and guidance.