Obstetrics is the specialized care for pregnant mothers and childbirth.
We believe in a “Lab to Cradle” concept – Not only do we believe in maximizing the chances of conception, we also believe in providing the best care for a pregnancy in IVF and non-IVF patients.
These are the services that we provide:
- Monitoring and support in the first 12 weeks of gestation, when the pregnancy is considered most vulnerable.
- Counselling and screening options for chromosomal problems / Down Syndrome / structural abnormalities.
- Monitoring of growth, progress and development throughout the pregnancy.
- Discussing delivery options
- Managing the labour and delivery of the baby.